Saturday, March 14, 2009

All about Sydney (by Sydney)


hi, my name is Sydney. I am currently 11 years old.

I will be 12 on April 18. I am sooo excited! I have three little brothers, Colin, Atticus, and AXLE!

Axle is currently my favorite brother. he doesn't take my stuff away, call me names like, a nimrod and such. He is just plain, and about the most perfect little angel there is!! I am almost in young womens. I get to go to young womens cap this year! I like to kinda plan ahead sometimes,

so I already have my b-day party planned! It is gonna be alot of fun! Me and my family moved not to long ago, and I really like my new house and neiborhood. I miss my old friends alot though. Which is why I am having my b-day party at my old school with all my old/and new friends. It has been sooo nice lately, and I am soo thankful that the snow is almost completly gone.

4 comments:

  1. cute! i forgot that sydney had the same birthday as avalee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Sydney! you are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Birthday Sydney!! Hope you have lots of fun with all your friends! We Love you!

    ReplyDelete